Tuesday 28 September 2010

Pop the Cherry...

In the world where people only typed not more than 140 characters on twitter...When blogging considered to be 'so last year'...here I am, fighting the mainstream and doing my first blog at last. I don't know the exact reason why i decided to blog, it just feels right to do it now. The reasons probably just like when you decided to lose your virginity, where you feel that this is the right moment, the right guy/girl/both sexes?, the right place, et cetera..et cetera...but who am i kidding, the fact is half of the people are clueless when they asked about the reason why they lose their virginity, mostly the reason will be hormonal, as simple as : we lose our virginity, because we are horny, and it's about time to release all the lust (and love...if you still insist on playing the romantic card).
Well, maybe that is why i am here now, writing this blog, blabbering, and bored some people to death by reading this...I am here out of hormonal drives, I am horny to release everything inside my head, my life, here, there, everywhere and all that in between.

So here i am, popping my cherry...

No comments:

Post a Comment