Wednesday 6 October 2010

Meh.

I don't really know how to become a good blogger. Salute to all those people who can maintain their blog regularly...I salute those people who know and good in writing, either it's a blog, a story, or even as menial as diary.
As for me, i don't know, people said that i must be good in writing, with all the books that i've read, with my passion towards reading, with all that i have been through my whole life...
Yes, maybe they are right, i supposed to be a good writer...supposed to...
But alas, it is not as easy as people think i could. So many things to tell, so many things in my head, but  to be honest i don't know how to write it all without thinking am i whining too much? am i complaining too much? and in the end i don't think all of that are worth to mention...so all in all i am back to nothing. Nothing is worth to tell, nothing is worth to mention, no one will understand anyway...
Hm see...it sound whiny to me already...better stop now, or i will disgust myself...
Hopefully i will be back here again soon, when i know what to write, when i feel like there is something to write about...

Now self remorse completely turn on....

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I am layla

    I am new to blogging too. I also love reading and writing...not sure if i am a good writer but I love it lol...I really like your blog, you are a good writer! Keep it up

    Layla xxx

    http://laylaslongdistance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I'm the same,new to blogging but love love love to read and write.Sometimes I feel am I just bitching too much,am I boring, is anyone even reading this??!! (Apart from my sister who I make read..)

    I like your blog!

    Mary


    http://marysdiariesofnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete